google.com, pub-2829829264763437, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Friday, December 22, 2017

Toronto Ripley's Aquarium

Toronto Ripley`s Aquarium


Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada provides a world class experience that will foster education, conservation, and research, while providing fun and entertainment for everyone by showcasing the beauty of this great aquatic world and the animals within it, with its longest underwater viewing tunnel in North America.

At Ripley’s Aquarium of Toronto you immerse yourself in a world of more than 16,000 aquatic animals. Every visitor discovers their own underwater adventure. This awe-inspiring attraction consists of nine carefully curated galleries showcasing a cross section of saltwater and freshwater environments from around the world – starting with species from the Great Lakes basin.

You can experience the Aquarium after hours with its “Sleep with the Sharks” program, or even spend your birthday party under the sea with the famous Birthday Theme Packages or with special events such as Friday Night Jazz.

Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada is located in the heart of downtown Toronto, next to the CN Tower and Rogers Centre. Its address is 288 Bremner Boulevard.

If I advocate cautious optimism it is not because I do not have faith in the future but because I do not want to encourage blind faith (Aung San Suu Kyi)

Optimism means better than reality; pessimism means worse than reality. I’m a realist (Margaret Eleonor Atwood, a Canadian writer, poet, essayist.)

Optimism is the foundation of courage (Nicholas M. Butler, an American philosopher, diplomat, educator, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize)

I’m not an overnight sensation. I’m a Texan. And I’m a Texas success story. I am the epitome of hard work and optimism (Wendy Davis)

Optimism - the doctrine or belief that everything is beautiful, including what is ugly (Ambrose Bierce)

These are the soul’s changes. I don’t believe in ageing. I believe in forever altering one’s aspect to the sun. (Virginia Woolf)

If you pretend to be good, the world takes you very seriously. If you pretend to be bad, it doesn’t. Such is the astounding stupidity of optimism (Oscar Wilde)

Optimism is the madness of insisting that all is well when we are miserable (Voltaire, the greatest of the French philosophers, novelist)

Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism to power (William James, an American philosopher, psychologist, well-known educator and physician)

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world (Jack Layton)

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence (Helen Keller, the first deaf-blind person to earn a bachelor of arts degree)

One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn’t pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself (Lucille Ball)

Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier (Colin Powell)

Optimism is essential to achievement (Nicholas M. Butler)

Health is not valued till sickness comes (Thomas Fuller)

The first wealth is health (Ralph Waldo Emerson, a famous American inventor, scientist and engineer)

Healing is a matter of time, but it is also a matter of opportunity (Hippocrates, an ancient Greek philosopher and physician)

I know a man who gave up smoking, drinking, sex, and rich food. He was healthy and he killed himself (Johnny Carson)

Sleep is that golden chain that ties health and out bodies together (Thomas Dekker)

I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you (Joyce Meyer)

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man health, wealthy and wise (Benjamin Franklin)

All that matters is that the people you love are happy and healthy. Everything else is sprinkles on the sundae (Paul Walker)

To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear (Buddha)

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver (Mahatma Gandhi, great Indian philosopher)

My friend and I love to make fish faces. Beverley Mitchell

The sea hath fish for every man and woman. William Camden

To be a different fish, jump out of school. Captain Beefheart

Luck affects everything. Let your hook always be cast; in the stream where you least expect it there will be a fish. (Ovid, great poet, philosopher and writer of Ancient Rome)

Underwater, I experience space with my body. I'll see a school of fish gathering and moving together and I'll exclaim, 'This is architecture.' (Antoine Predock, a world-known American architect)

I have a lot of mice, I have a kitten named 'Girr,' I have an iguana named 'Invader Zim,' I have some fish, a whole buncha water snails, and a tarantula named 'Sweet Pea.' (Matthew Underwood)

You've got to think lucky. If you fall into a mudhole, check your pocket - you might have caught a fish. (Darrell Royal)

They say the good Lord doesn't charge you for the days you hunt and fish, and I believe that. (Norman Schwarzkopf)

Being a fish out of water is tough, but that's how you evolve. (Kumail Nanjiani, a famous actor, comedian, writer)

If you want to catch more fish, use more hooks. (George Allen, Sr.)

I like working with fish, naturally I like seafood. (Roy Yamaguchi)

A fish may love a bird, but where would they live? (Drew Barrymore)

I dreamed: I am the fish whose flesh is eaten, and because I am fat, it is good. (Philip K. Dick, one of America's greatest authors)

I do - I do enjoy a good rom-com here and there. Would 'A Fish Called Wanda' be a rom-com? (Craig Robinson)

Fresh seafood reminds me of Hawaii and eating raw ahi fish on the beach with a little soy sauce - instant sashimi. (Marie Helvin)

Fish die belly upward, and rise to the surface. Its their way of falling. (Andre Gide, a great French author)

Well, it seems all the fish in the rivers are dying. Could this be an act of cod? (Colin Mochrie, a Canadian comedian)

I'm never sure one is exactly ready. You jump in, with both feet, into a very big fish pond. (Julie Andrews)

What we once used as weapons of war, we now use as weapons against fish. (Sylvia Earle)

How is it macho that I like to fish? I've been doing it since I was four. (Jim Harrison)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave you comment here. Thank you.