google.com, pub-2829829264763437, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Saturday, March 3, 2018

Flowers and Reflections

Flowers and Reflections


All the photos have been taken by Elena.

It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light (Aristotle Onassis

I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination (Jimmy Dean)

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence (Vince Lombardi)

We know what we are, but know not what we may be (William Shakespeare)
Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud (Maya Angelou)
Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible” (Audrey Hepburn)
Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around (Henry David Thoreau)
Every story I create, creates me. I write to create myself (Octavia E. Butler)
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you (Walt Whitman)
If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door (Milton Berie)
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us (Joseph Campbell)
What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality (Plutarch)
Give light, and the darkness will disappear of itself (Desiderius Erasmus)
Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago (Warren Buffet)

Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago (Warren Buffet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave you comment here. Thank you.