google.com, pub-2829829264763437, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Faith

Faith

Prayer for a strong character: Dear loving Lord, You know my heart. You know where I walk, Where I stumble and Fall. I look to you know, To change me and, To build my character. First remove from me, the things that stop, You will from working in me, Shine your light, or Lord.


Faith

In nomne Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.

Prayer for forgiveness. Dear loving Lord, I can hardly even, Bring myself into, Your presence, When I think of, What I've done. I hurt myself and others. I have gone against you, I feel so wretched.It's so hard to pray now. Will you forgive me? Is it possible? Let me know, oh Lord, That it's not about me, Or my behavior, But it's about your Son, Taking it all upon him, To redeem me, To purify me. This is his work alone. This why he came. Oh, dear Lord, Let it pierce my heart, Be changed. Please forgive me. Please have mercy. Pour out the Blood of Christ, Over me. Cleanse me Jesus, With your sweet love. In your sweet love. In your holy name, Amen.

Our Father. Who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for you are with me. Psalm 23.4 

Free me from my fear, And insecurity. Cleanse me first of patience, And character like Christ. All my courage coming. From your Spirit filling me. I am your child. An unbreakable trust, In your absolute love. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen. 

Father noster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave you comment here. Thank you.